To help us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality products and customer service in the special events industry, we use information from our interactions with you to improve both our products and our service levels. Because your privacy is important to us, we protect your personal information to ensure that it remains secure.
How we collect information
Whenever you conduct business with Colorado Tablecloth Co LLC through our website we obtain certain contact information that we need to complete your orders. This may include your name, business name, address, telephone number, fax number, or your E-mail address.
- Upon placing an order with us, your E-mail address is automatically added to our customer database if we do not already have it so that we may keep you informed about new product additions and other important announcements.
- Your E-mail address is added to our newsletter database if you specifically request to receive information from us about our products and services, either through the website or through your Sales Office.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- to complete your rental/order transactions
- to provide the services and information you request
- to notify you about the status of your current or future linen orders
- to advise you of new inventory additions, holiday closure dates, price changes and other important news via email.
- to improve our inventory selections and level of customer service
Others with whom we share your information
We do not share your E-mail information with anyone outside of Colorado Tablecloth Co LLC. without your expressed written consent for any reason or purpose.
We`ll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions. Please contact:
Colorado Tablecloth Co LLC at 970-535-4222 or firstname.lastname@example.org